Thursday 6 February 2014

Why Laudrup got sacked

I'm going to start by saying that Huw Jenkins is the reason why Swansea are in the Premier League and I have no doubt at all in his loyalty and commitment to Swansea City. On the other hand Laudrup viewed Swansea as a stepping stone, he's never been that loyal even as a player. So instantly I'm going to side with Jenkins.

I suspect the reasons why he has gone are many, first he wouldn't commit to his long term future to the club. Why keep someone around like that?

Secondly I think Jenkins will not go secure the services of a high profile mega bucks players and throw money away, in the process potentially jeopardising the long term future of the club. Why would any chairman do that! Swansea have invested in very young players and I think that is the sensible thing to do.

Finally I think he had lost the dressing room, if the players don't respect you then how are you expected to be a leader.

Pure speculation on my part. I'm nervous about the Cardiff game though.

No comments:

Post a Comment